Who lives in my balcony at night?
26 dicembre 2008
Here is immortalized the 2009 calendar (of which I am very proud) that I'll publish it here month by month.
Non avevo mai voluto una stampante e il mio motto era, sia al lavoro che a casa, "paperless"... ebbene mi sono ricreduta: per il mio compleanno, poche settimane fà, Jacques mi ha regalato una stampante a colori a getto di inchiostro e da allora si è aperto un mondo fantastico!
Ecco qui un esempio di cui sono molto orgogliosa: il calendario 2009 disegnati da me, stampati e ritagliati da Jacques, e poi mese per mese lo pubblicherò qui sul blog.
22 dicembre 2008
Christmas always offers us some small sweet surprises!
(I proposed this one as magnet on Libellulobar vote for me!)
5 dicembre 2008
1 dicembre 2008
Thanks Monica e Andrea for tagged me, this is my first time !!!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
Well here are the 6 details about me:
- Faruffa is a nickname and derives from my surname
- I want so much to have a dog, but my current lifestyle does not allow that
- when I am driving my car I become an hooligan
- I fear to fly
- my English is very bad and I often use online translators
- I worship order and cleanliness, so I often become pedantic
30 novembre 2008
21 novembre 2008
20 novembre 2008
18 novembre 2008
9 novembre 2008
3 novembre 2008
17 ottobre 2008
16 ottobre 2008
11 ottobre 2008
10 ottobre 2008
6 ottobre 2008
30 settembre 2008
23 settembre 2008
19 settembre 2008
16 settembre 2008
grazie, asante, arigatoo, danke, espasiba, merci, muchas gracias, obrigada, shukran, thank you, xiexie, terima kasih May
I received this unique and wonderful award from my talented blogger friend May, this is a great honour and find this illustration on her blog was for me a great great emotion!
8 settembre 2008
In these days I am overwhelmed by confusion and disorder, we are make again the parquet floor in the living room and nothing proceeds as expected: everything that can go wrong is going wrong (Murphy's law) , so I take a refuge inside my small worlds full of color and harmony :o)
clutter, clutter, clutter ... at the moment all around me is clutter !!!
A blogger friend of mine, Kristin Seeland of Illustration Blog, nominated me for the lovely award "I love you blog" ...thank you Kristin, I'm honored :o)
All of you who pass from here, go to visit her blog and discover her delightful water color characters!
The rules for this award are:
1-Display the logo on your blog
2-Link back to the person you received the award from
3-Nominate 7 other blogs
4-Put links of those blogs on yours
5-Leave a message on their blogs so they know they've been nominated.
Here the seven nominations of blogs that I love:
May Pictures Blog
My College Art
29 agosto 2008
21 agosto 2008
18 agosto 2008
8 agosto 2008
1 agosto 2008
29 luglio 2008
Just now I scanned this old wonderful photo of family, depicting my dears aunts Antoinetta and Teresa (80 and 75 years old ) tourists in Egypt !!!
27 luglio 2008
25 luglio 2008
22 luglio 2008
20 luglio 2008
... It's strange to think that only a year ago this for me didn't exist!
18 luglio 2008
14 luglio 2008
Even if you are not their admirers, you must discover the work of these three talented illustrators, so rich of humor, imagination and creativity !
This are the rules of accepting:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Many are the blogs I love and the artists I admire ... it's hard to select 7 entries ... this are my 7 nominations:
11 luglio 2008
29 giugno 2008
26 giugno 2008
Andi Butler, which gave in prize for her birthday. This book is fantastic and really fun, and here some photos to document the moment I received it!!!
21 giugno 2008
19 giugno 2008
13 giugno 2008
Click here for large and looped version: http://www.webalice.it/faruffa/animazioni/mouseloop.swf
This little mouse comes out from the "Libro del Foam", I bought this fantastic booklet for child with lots of ideas and a bunch of pieces of foam, so many shapes and colors: glue a few shapes on a piece of paper and make apples, airplanes, alligators, arrows, aardvarks and absolutely anything else !!!
6 giugno 2008
5 giugno 2008
3 giugno 2008
30 maggio 2008
26 maggio 2008
24 maggio 2008
Magnets from Libellulobar are arrived: they are so beautiful, much more beautiful as you can see trought the video (and photographed by me), they have a perfect definition and bright, seem ceramics. Bravo to Frédéric who realize them, and to Coralie, Elé (and me) for subjects: so different and all so cheerful!
23 maggio 2008
Da qualche anno che la mia azienda organizza a maggio il "Children's Day", un evento molto bello e festoso: apre le porte ai bimbi dei dipendenti, che possono scoprire la scrivania o la postazione di lavoro di mamma e papà.
I nostri uffici, di solito così seriosi, si illuminano di tanta allegria e vivacità che sembra lasciare persino una piccola scia nei giorni seguenti.
Anche il mio "compagnuccio di stanza" porterà il suo piccoletto, sono proprio contanta di riverderlo, chissà com'è cresciuto dal cuccioletto di 1 anno dell'anno passato, che seduto sulla scrivania del papà, guardava con stupore dentro al video del PC!
20 maggio 2008
Here are the rules of the Pico Award:
1) Pick 5 blogs that you feel are deserving of this award based on their creativity, design, interesting material and their contribution to the blogging community.
2) Include the name and link of the award giver, so their blogs can be visited.
3) Include the name and link of the people you award, so their blogs can be visited also.
4) Show the link Arte y Pico, the originator of the award.
5) Publish these rules.
Many are the blogs I love, many are the artist I admire, but rules are rules and here are the five who the Pico Award goes:
- Alias of Le pti monde d'Alias, she is the sweetest, as her illustrations always full of love and even so melancholy.
- Andi of Gee, that's swell, she has a big talent very eclectic, everything is good what she does: the gorgeous illustrations, the sweets that make you mouth water through the video, the fantastic children's books ...
- Christy of Tiddly Inks, her illustrations for children, populated by funny, plump, and a little shy animals, are absolutely adorable.
- Coralie of Coralie Colorie, when I open her blog always leaves me speechless for a moment, I love her art and the "superb" use of color in all its illustrations.
- Kristin of Illustration blog, she knows to express feelings and emotions without the need of words, her illustrations are always so sweet and arrive in one's heart of hearts.