about me

Tagged!!!

Roma pioggia 12° - 15° C


Thanks Monica e Andrea for tagged me, this is my first time !!!

Now I have to mention the play rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

Well here are the 6 details about me:

  1. Faruffa is a nickname and derives from my surname
  2. I want so much to have a dog, but my current lifestyle does not allow that
  3. when I am driving my car I become an hooligan
  4. I fear to fly
  5. my English is very bad and I often use online translators
  6. I worship order and cleanliness, so I often become pedantic

3 Commenti:

Connie ha detto...

Hello dear Faruffa! Thank you for tagging me; it makes me laugh when I think about writing 6 boring things about myself (only 6?!) Right now I am in Antwerp and the computer and the signal are very slow, so I will play this game when we get back home. But now I can have a whole week to think up the best boring things and find 6 lucky people.

yoon see ha detto...

I share the same fact like you in item 2 Faruffando, so I always come home to my neighbour’s dogs. He..He..

There is a giveaway challenge just on from 1/12/08 to 8/12/08. Please drop by when you are free!
http://yoonsee.blogspot.com/2008/12/1st-giveaway-challenge.html

Sabbio ha detto...

Grrazie per il tag ma l'ho gia fatto qualche settimana fa, qui http://duhautdemoncannelier.blogspot.com/2008/11/petites-rvlations.html

Sono contenta di sapere queste cose su Faruffa ^^ Anch'io per il sesto punto ;D