about me

About me ...


My name is Vittoria, alias Faruffa, I'm a doctor in Chemistry with a great experience in Information Technology ... under the breastplate of logic and rational woman I have a big passion for the magical world of children's illustration.

This is my inspirational blog, where I want to show my ideas , work, and where I want to present things that are important to me, personally and professionally ... I hope I can inspire you too !

Thanks bloggers, your work teach me every day something new and important !

Faruffa

3 Commenti:

Laura ha detto...

Ciao Vittoria!
Il tuo blog è fantastico, ma soprattutto sei fantastica tu!!!
complimenti davvero per i tuoi lavori, una passione che non conoscevo, ma veramente sorprendente!
BRAVA!!!! :)
Laura (capobil)

renzo b ha detto...

Io non so disegnare (sob) e quando ho visto i tuoi disegni ho pensato beh magari riusciro' in altre cose ..... grazie sai accendere il piu' bei lumini della fantasia.
renzo
ps posso utilizzare qualche tuo disegno nel mio profilo personale al posto della mia foto grazie

MayY . C 五月媽媽 ha detto...

Hi Farufa.
Its being a while I visited you.
You are very talented person. A doctor and a great artist. Salute!
Hey what program do you use for all your vector artwork..